Jan 4, 2011
I feel so lucky to be able to work for a company which produces a true earth friendly product, but nothing sweetens the job even more than when we hear positive feedback from you guys. Checkout this testimonial from one of our recent customers -

" I'm an everyday smoker with a chronic cough, I never really thought much off it until i stumbled upon a review of your product in my free san diego kush magazine. After reading the article I immediately went and got a pack of beeline, I noticed an instant drop in my coughing and it blew my mind that that could have been caused by the harshness of butane. From that pack I got a spool and from that spool I am now getting 5 spools, all my friends love it! I will never smoke without beeline again, the note with my order sealed it, great people trying to do a great thing. Keep up the great work guys!!!! "
Roger 

Much love to you Roger

Checkout the rest of our testimonials or post your own 


by: The Beeline Hive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]